Saturday 28 July 2018

Are you a good RPA developer ?

Have you ever thought you could be a great RPA developer if you update yourself in these technologies?
When I started my career in RPA, on my first interview, interviewer was asking me about .net framework, Sql only, that time I was thinking why these people are asking such a sily questions which are not related to RPA, but I was wrong, After one n half year I came to know that what really that interviewer was searching for. Now a days people are getting trained in RPA tool, but they don't updated theirself with those technologies which helps to delivery a good  product to support and fulfil all the requirements of business .  

RPA is not related to a specific tool only, You should know sql and .net like how webservies work, how SDA work in backend, what is dataset, it's  not like create  a bot from any automation tool it's all about how you automate the business process by using all these and make a bot much more reliable and efficient which fulfil all the needs of business process, which reduce the maintainence cost,Using Db to monitor bot status for completion of each process it help monitoring team to track bot. RPA developer must have an idea of sql,excel, Sap,web services and .net.
Just think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment